<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hi there tall, dark and sexy. I spent a good deal of my time at the gym tonight daydreaming about you. Of course, that isn't unusual. The exact daydream was a little out of the ordinary, though.

You tied my hands in front of me, tossed me down on the bed and sat on my face. How's that for not my usual fare? You used the vibrator on me while I licked your ass and stroked your cock. Sigh. You see, that sounds like wonderful way to spend an afternoon to me. Far more entertaining than the afternoon I did spend.

Release is tomorrow! And the beta is on the fifteenth. And then... hell, they'll come up with something else for me to stress about over the holidays.

Atleast I'll have the week off between Christmas and New Years. Plenty of time to dream up something wicked and wonderful.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?