<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I bury my face in your shoulder, and you reach over and close the door. I look up at you, face flaming, and say "Meanie".

You pull back and look at me and ask " What did you say?" I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing, and reply "I called you a big meanie... Sir." And I cannot hold the laughter back any longer. I start to giggle, because I am just remarkably embarrassed, and because I know you would never let anything BAD happen. I may have been unaware of what else was happening, but I trust that you knew exactly what was going on around us.

You look over at the remains of my dinner, and growl "Show me what's in your suitcase." I lead you to it, and you start pulling things out and throwing them onto the bed. You find a big tee shirt and give me a funny look. I explain that I need it when I stay overnight at my friend's house, because her husband wouldn't approve of me wandering around the house naked. I don't think you believe me, but it is the truth. He disapproves of me. Thinks I'm a bad influence. Can you imagine?

You continue to pull items out of the suitcase, and I fold them as you toss them at me. Finally, you reach the bottom and find what you were looking for. The dress. A little longer than you like, but the neckline makes up for it. Flowing sleeves, a wide skirt, these things make you smile. You hand me the demi bra, and tell me to put it on. It provides some support, (not much) and virtually no coverage. You tell me to raise my arms, and you slip the dress over my head. The material clings, and you can see that my nipples are hard. You pull the dress the rest of the way down, and step back to look at me.

I bend over the suitcase and grab a half slip. I stand up, and you reach out and take the slip out of my hand. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" you ask. I reply "But the skirt - you can see through it."

You grin. Yes, you know the grin I'm talking about. You drop the slip onto the bed and you say "I know."

You take my wrists in one hand and the room key in the other and lead me out the door. I ask about taking my purse, and you tell me that I won't need it where we are going. You pull the door shut and lead me to the truck. You put me inside, fastening the seat belt around me. You climb in and before you start the engine you reach over and pull my dress up past the tops of my stockings.

"That's better."

You start the truck and pull out of the parking lot. I have no idea where you are taking me, but wherever it is, I'm not dressed for it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?