<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

I keep my eyes closed as you run the tip of the feather across my breasts - and stop. I feel you lean over me , your body resting across mine, and reach into the basket once again.

I hear you opening your private bag. I always pack it when we go places, although you have made it clear that I am not to look inside. And curious as I might be, I don't. The resulting spanking wouldn't be intended to warm my bottom and make me feel loved and owned. It would be a punishment. A real one. The kind that makes it uncomfortable to sit down for days. So I mind my own business. But I must admit that I am a little excited to finally find out at least some of what's in there.

I hear something familiar. I've heard it before, but somehow I can't place it. I can't form a picture in my mind that fits with the sound. I feel something cold and then yelp as you place the clamp on my nipple. "Shh", you say, as you smooth my hair away from my face. I bite the inside of my lip to keep from making more noise as you place the other clamp. And then you pick up the feather again.

You trace the same path with the feather that you had been following with your finger, up and down my thigh. I shiver and flinch as you bring the feather up and slide it along the lips of my cunt. You tease me with the feather, barely touching me and yet making me squirm to try to get away.

You chuckle, and drag the feather up my side, touching each of my most ticklish spots. Of course, you know where they are. You've always known how to make me jump, just with the touch of a finger. And now, with a feather, I'm about to lose my mind.

You change tactics abruptly, and move the feather to my breasts. You trace the edges of the clamps, and when I don't protest, you tighten them. You then run the feather across the nipples, where they are most sensitive and have been made more sensitive by the pressure of the clamps.

I moan, and you smile.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?