<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I started to write something here, and then thought better of it. It is funny that I feel so free to write stories about just how wonderful you feel inside me, and how good you taste, and how much I want to make you cum in my mouth, and yet I can't write about everyday things unless I hide them in the other blog.

So I guess I will have to write in both places today. Something about how I look forward to talking to you, to seeing you. Even when it is only in my mind's eye, I see you. I see your smile when I start to squirm because you've said something that has me wriggling in anticipation. I hear you chuckle when it becomes obvious that I'm not going to have to use the vibrator at all... you've pushed me over the edge with your words. I see you scowl when I tell you something has gone wrong during my day, and I feel you hold me (you always find a way to make me feel you when I really need it) when I am lost or unhappy.

I can't begin to express how good it is to know that you are watching out for me, and that you'll let me know before I make any more huge mistakes. Knowing I belong to you makes it easier for me to do the things I have to do, even when they are new and frightening. Understanding that you will hold my hand over the rough spots makes them seem easier to tackle in the first place.

You really are beautiful.

By the way,
I hope you liked the cat. I think turning the leash into my initial worked.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?