<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I wriggle and squirm and attempt to get closer. You can see the frustration on my face. I try to reach for you, but my arms are too securely fastened. You tease me, starting and stopping until you sense I am close to climax. You slow, keeping me just on the verge.

I ask you to let me cum. You just keep teasing. I ask again, and again. The requests get louder, more imploring. I hear you say something about volume, but at this point I am beyond caring who hears. I beg.

And you say, "No. Not today."

I open my mouth to protest, and you fill it. You hold my head and fuck my mouth, slowly at first, then faster as you near climax. You pull me close, and fill my throat with cum.

I clean you with my tongue, because you know I enjoy it, and you have taken pity on me.

You begin packing things away, and release my hands. You remove the blindfold, and tell me that I will be wearing the butt plug home.

I dress as you complete the preparation and fold the blanket. You put everything back into the basket, and hand it to me.

You take my hand and lead me back to the path. As we walk to the car, you ask "So when do you have the next surprise planned?"



The End.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?