<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Non story

You are just wicked. Now I'm not going to be able to think of anything else all day. And trying to think of someone who would help - just the thought of how I would ask is completely bizarre.

But I do owe you some pictures of the beach.

And the bluff overlooking it.

I think it is going to be an interesting day. Ah, logistics. Finally something I am good at. (thank God enthusiasm makes up for a whole world of other things.)

And now that this cryptic message is written, I suppose I had better get myself dressed. Can't exactly go into the office naked, even if I do all my writing that way. (as you very well know.)

An added thought - we do have one mutual friend I'm sure would be delighted to help me out with this particular project. Only two drawbacks (other than the obvious one)

a. He would want to know who they were for. And that little secret goes with me to the grave.
b. He would most likely want something in return for the favor. (don't even ask how I know.)




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?