<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Of course, bending over puts me off balance, and I start to fall. You wrap your arms around me, and I throw mine around your neck, the combination keeping me on my feet. I see the smirk on your face - you're enjoying watching me struggle with the snow. And I still have snow in my hand. For the moment.

You jump nicely when the snow hits the back of your neck. Of course, this means that you let go of me, and I wind up on my behind in the snow, but that just makes it easier to reach the next handfull. I scoop it up, and throw, missing your face but hitting you in the chest.

You brush the snow off your coat, and reach out to help me up. I'm still feeling pretty playful, and I start to giggle at the sight of you partially covered in snow. You smile, and I think you're amused. And perhaps you are, but you aren't about to let me get away with pelting you with snowballs. Not today, anyway.

You put your arm around my waist, and we start walking more quickly. I'm having some trouble with the pace, because I keep losing my balance in the snow, and you end up half dragging, half carrying me to a nearby bench. "Bend over," you say. I just look at you, not quite sure I heard you correctly.

You apply increasingly firm pressure to the back of my shoulder as you repeat, "I said, bend over, Slut."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?