<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Waiting. One of my least favorite things. I have become more patient, but still find the waiting difficult. It is the not knowing what happens next, I think. The uncertainty makes the wait seem at least twice as long as it really is.

I wiggle and squirm, trying to get a reaction. You, of course, refuse to take the bait, and settle down to wait me out. It takes a while, but eventually you see what you want to see. I surrender. To the darkness, to the uncertainty, to you.

You slip one arm around me, under my neck, and use your other hand to softly caress my body. You touch me so softly it is almost too much to take. I strain upward, trying to increase the pressure, but you keep your touch light and gentle. Your hand glides down my abdomen, and you reach between my legs.

You run a finger between my cunt lips, softly at first, then with more pressure as I begin to respond. I open my legs, inviting you to touch me. I thrust my hips toward your hand, hoping for more. You give me what I want, and slip a finger inside me.

You hold me as I fuck your hand. "More" I whisper. "Please. I want you to fill me, to fuck me, to cum inside me. I want to feel you everywhere."



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?