<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

What is it that makes us return time and time again to something that disturbs us? Is it the same thing that makes people slow down to see an accident on the freeway? But if it is something that you're personally involved with in some way, shouldn't you want to avoid the messy details?

I certainly think that I would. On the other hand, I have a certain fascination with a website you frequent. So maybe it is understandable, in a way.

Still, it gets a bit old to hear things that can only have come from here when I get back to the house.

And it makes me just a bit angry to feel the need to censor myself because of it. (and yes, this blog is heavily censored. Believe it or not.)

I suppose I will just have to continue to praise your attributes and technique here, and discuss other things elsewhere. By the way, both are excellent.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?