<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

You are beautiful. and wonderful. and sweet, and kind, and unbelievably sexy. And all I want is to be touching you, and touched by you. I want you to touch and pinch and lick and suck and bite me all over. And I want to do the same to you. I love the way you taste. The way you feel, the way you move.

You make me feel things no one else is capable of. And you do it with out even trying. It comes so easily to you, that you never cease to amaze me. You read my mind. Well, either that or you still know me better than I know myself. And I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case.

You are simply the most wonderful man, friend, lover, everything I have ever known. And I think that even when I haven't been drinking. (and you know it... I'm just normally too shy to say so.)

There isn't anything you are capable of asking of me that I wouldn't happily do for you. Ever. Always.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?