<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

You continue to torment my nipples with the feather, and with your other hand you reach down and push my knees apart. You place your hand between my thighs and slide one finger along my cunt lips. You touch me softly, and I begin to move against your hand. You laugh, just a little, and say " You're enjoying this too much."

My mind races. I'm trying to figure out what it is you intend to do, and frightening myself more in the process. You reach over me, place your hand on my side and roll me over, onto your lap. Whap!
I jump, just a little. Again. And again. I ask why, and you reply, "Because I enjoy it. I like seeing what it does to your ass, and how you jump." And you continue until my ass is red and hot. Then the spanking turns to caressing, and you rub my sore ass. You run your finger along the crack, and then I feel something cold. And hard. You begin to press it against my ass, and I softly protest. It doesn't seem to register with you, although I know you heard.

You rub the plug against me, and then begin to insert it. I stiffen, and you slap my ass once again. I make an effort to relax, but it hurts when it goes in. You just keep pushing, slowly inserting it into me. Filling me. Taking me. I'm not protesting any longer, although I squeal just a bit when the widest part goes in.

You roll me off your lap, onto my back. You start with the feather once again, asking me if I am enjoying being filled by you. You tease me, slipping a finger into my cunt, and ask again if I like it when you fill me. I do. I start to tell you just how much I enjoy being filled by you when you clap a hand over my mouth.

I am so surprised that my eyes fly open, but you don't seem to notice. You are busy watching something. And then I hear what you had already reacted to. Footsteps. Coming up the path, closer and closer.

I want to move, to cover myself. You know better, and hold me still so I don't inadvertently draw the very attention I am trying to avoid. We wait as the footsteps come closer, and closer. I can see shoes approaching our hidden spot. You wrap your arms around me, shielding me from being seen. The path is just a few feet from where we are, and the branches, while blocking the view from the bridge, won't keep anyone nearby from seeing us.

You hold me, sheltering me with your body as the sounds get closer. I have closed my eyes again, ostrich-like. I know you will not let anything bad happen, but I just don't want to see it if we are discovered. The sounds approach, and then pass. I hear the footsteps getting farther away. I open my eyes to find you looking down on me. You tenderly kiss me, and then say "I thought told you to keep your eyes closed."

"Since you aren't capable of following a simple instruction, I will have to do it for you." You bring out the blindfold. You slip it on, and pull back so I can no longer feel you next to me. I am cuffed, blindfolded and naked, waiting.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?