<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You know where to find me, if you want to do so. You know the town, the building, the room. It is summer, and I am in town for a reunion.

I am alone. I have settled in for the evening, with my diet soda and some pretzels for dinner. It is early, but I have been to the airport already today, and am anxious for some down time.

I am, of course, wearing what you require when I am alone. Stockings and heels. I sit on the bed, remembering the last time I was here.

I have turned down your side of the bed. Because I am traveling alone, I will slide in on your side tonight.

The cell phone rings, and I answer. It is you. I'm surprised, and delighted. You sound wonderful. We chat for a few moments, and then you say "Open the door." Okay, I'm game... I walk over to the door and open it a crack. I'm hiding behind it, still talking to you. "Open it. No hiding back there."

I open the door the rest of the way, wondering how you know that I was hiding back there. Of course, you could have anticipated that I would, couldn't you? I step across the open doorway, and stand next to the window. We keep talking, making conversation about the weather, my schedule for the week, my dinner plans. You are not happy at all at my choice for dinner, and let me know that you don't approve. I have the feeling that once I get home, I am going to pay for dining on pretzels.

A few minutes pass, and eventually I ask the question. "Why am I standing here naked with the door open?" You start to laugh, and come around the corner. You walk into the room, and I throw my arms around your neck. You smile, and kiss me where you always kiss me. Then you reach over and grab a nipple. And pinch. Hard. Really hard. I won't be having pretzels for dinner tonight. And I won't forget to eat right for a long while.

When you have brought tears to my eyes (no small feat) you relent. You begin to rub my poor sore nipple, bringing back the circulation, turning the pain into something else entirely. I close my eyes, and you reach for me with your other hand. You slip your hand between my legs, sliding first one, and then two fingers inside me. "Look at me", you command. I meet your eyes, and you hold me there, while you slowly move your fingers in and out. Your fingers slide into me, gently, and then more quickly and forcefully. You are fucking me, and I am trapped in your gaze. I begin to climax, and try to look away. You aren't having any of that, and hold my chin, keeping my eyes on yours.

You pull me closer, and fuck me harder. I start to cum, and you let me ride the feeling, watching my eyes the whole time.

After, you hold me close, and say "I think it is time to close the door, don't you?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?