<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

3 January 2005

What an adventure this weekend turned out to be.

Clearlake and Ukiah are not the most interesting places in the world, so I had plenty of time to dream up an interesting ending to the first portion of the new story. I think you will like it. Certainly kept me sane, while waiting for the tow truck out there in the middle of nowhere.

And knowing you were with me this morning at the usual time kept me from pulling my hair out over the fact that there are places in California that roll up the sidewalks at seven o'clock Sunday evenings, and where you cannot rent a car on Sunday at all.

Helped me be appreciative of the nice gentleman who fixed the car for me right away too.

I'll fill you in on all the details later, if you like.

So glad I knew you were thinking of me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?