<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Have I told you recently how cute you are? I talk a lot about how wonderful you are in bed, the things I would love to be doing to you and having you do to me rather than sitting here alone on my bed, writing in this blog. All the lovely, wonderful, wicked... um, yes. I need to get back on track here, don't I?

So, you're cute. You have the sweetest smile, when you aren't aware that anyone is watching. And that sly little half smile... you know the one. You smile that way, and my heart just melts. I close my eyes and see you sitting there, chin in one hand, and looking at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. You are agreeing that I've screwed up my life pretty badly, but all I can think of is how wonderful it is to see you.

And what can I say about your waist, your hips, that incredible behind? How do I describe them so that you see them through my eyes? The way you move, the way your muscles slide under your skin, the way you feel when I run my hand along your back to your thighs, sigh.

Okay, so I've gotten off on a tangent again. Can you really blame me?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?