<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

Hello.

Finally a phone line, although the evil telephone company is still playing around with my dsl connection.

But none of that matters now. I have the opportunity to tell you just what has been keeping me going for the past ten days. Yes, you're absolutely correct. As usual. Of course, always being right doesn't keep me warm at night, but you have managed that beautifully as well.

Yes, I do drift off to sleep each night thinking of you. Of your touch, your scent, the way you put your arm around me after I suck you off. Falling asleep with my head on your chest, even if I didn't think I had. The way you smiled when you told me how you knew I had been sleeping. (okay, so I do snore. I admit it.)

Watching you as you sleep. Covering you whenever you kick off the blanket, and curling up with my back next to yours. For somebody who is cold so often, you do a really good job of keeping me hot. (and yes, I meant that exactly the way it sounded.)

You comfort me by your very presence. I know you are with me, somehow. And that makes it okay to fall asleep, and okay to stay asleep even in this new place. I don't worry when you are with me. I know you look out for me, and I love you for it.

And the sex, of course. Can't forget that. As if I ever could. You are still amazing. And thank heavens, you aren't capable of being boring. You surprise me every time. Always at least one step ahead of me, and always coming up with something that you know I'm going to enjoy (eventually). I feel alive again, for the first time in years. And hell, you know I always loved the way you taste. The silly certificate I sent you for the holidays? Just as much a gift for me as for you. A baker's dozen blow jobs. What I would give to have the opportunity to give them to you this weekend.

I'm just about ready to head off to bed. I'm hoping for the kind of dreams that make me wake up all sweaty and desperate for your touch.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?