<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I love the velvety texture of your skin against my lips. I move closer, and slide my mouth over the head of your cock. Slowly, appreciating each change of texture, temperature, dimension. As you slip deeper into my mouth, I savor your taste, your scent.

You move your hand from my hip to the steering wheel. I start to move away, because I think I'm distracting you, but you make it clear that you want me to be exactly where I am. You alternate between caressing me and gripping the steering wheel. I raise my head, slowly moving my lips and tongue up to the head of your penis and lick the underside softly. You grasp the steering wheel with one hand and clutch my hip with the other.

I then lift my mouth completely away from you and gently rub you against my cheek, You are so warm and firm, soft and strong. I never want to stop feeling you. You feel wonderful against the skin of my cheek, and I rub you as I hold you there. I turn my head and kiss and lick and stroke you while we drive.

At some point, I begin to understand that we have been driving far too long to be going directly to the car rental place. But I certainly don't mind. Extra time close to you is never going to be unwelcome. I love feeling you on my face, running my fingers over your skin. You feel so wonderful. Your skin so smooth and soft, your scent so familiar, your taste indescribable.

You turn off the road and stop. I slide an arm around your back and pull you as close to me as the seatbelt will allow. I feel you moving, and hear you release your seatbelt. You put your arms around me and lift my head. I look at you, and you gently encourage me onto your lap.

You hold me, positioned just above you. You allow the head of your cock to barely touch me, teasing me. You feel so wonderful, and I have been waiting so long. You lower me just a bit, enough to slip the head of your cock inside. You hold me close, and whisper into my ear. Your words are enough to push me over the edge, and I cum, gripping the head of your cock with my cunt.

You push in farther, filling me more, exciting me more. And then you whisper it again. God, how wonderful it is. I have never felt anything so good. And then, then you fill me. You lower me all the way onto you, holding me so close I never want to move again.

You remove my arms from around your neck, maneuvering me into a position where you are buried deep inside me, and yet our torsos are far enough apart that I can see your face.

You look me straight in the eye, and finally say aloud what until now you've only whispered, what we have both known and wanted all along, "Mine."

You pull me close again, and I feel you cum deep inside me as I whisper in your ear, "Always."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?