<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

I reach for you, releasing you from your underwear. I kneel there for a moment, admiring you. So perfect, so inviting. I lean closer, brushing the head with my lips. The softest of kisses, yet I can feel you respond. I hold you with one hand, cradling your balls with the other. I stick my tongue out and tease you just a little before enclosing you in my mouth.

You feel as wonderful as ever, as you fill me. Perfect size. You taste and feel so good in there, I almost hate to move. But feeling you fuck my mouth is what I want. I carress your balls as I move closer, until my nose is almost touching you. I hold you there, using my tongue to lick the underside of your cock while you are buried deep inside my mouth. Then I lean back, just a little. Just enough to feel your shaft rub against my lips, your head bump up against them. Then closer again, breathing in your scent, filling all my senses with you.

I continue for a short time, completely content. You reach down and smooth my hair away from my face and then pull back. You take a step backwards, and I move to follow. You pull your cock out of my mouth and tell me to stay put as you dress.

I watch you until you have finished dressing and walked behind me. I hear you picking something up, but cannot tell by the sound what it is. I hear your footsteps getting closer, and then I feel your legs against my back.

I can see now what you picked up from the table. A scarf. You hold it in front of my eyes, drawing it closer and tying it behind my head.

You take my hand and help me up from the floor. Without a word you begin leading me by the hand. I hear you open the door, and know I have crossed the threshold when the texture of the carpet beneath my feet changes. You close the door, then turn in the direction of the elevator, and continue leading me down the hallway.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?