<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

It is late, and I am just about to go to bed, but I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes first. I had a couple of lovely fantasies this evening, one (strange, but compelling) on the way down to Mountain View, and one on the way home tonight.

The second involved you having me insert the plug, and then talking to me about all the things I want. You kept asking, so I told you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to hold you, and kiss you, and fuck you. I want to taste myself on your fingers, your cock, your lips. I want you to masturbate using my hair while I lick your ass and balls. I want you to fuck me. I want you to tie me down and tease me until I beg you to stop. Except I probably wouldn't beg you to stop, but to go farther.

I want you to spank me until I can't keep from cumming. And I want to do all these things every day.

The first fantasy? It's kind of personal, so I'll tell you about it in private.

Sleep well, love.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?