<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

When I am out of sight of the rental agency, I pull over to the side of the road to check my directions one more time. I don't want to get lost after having wasted so much time with the silly rental people. I've never had to sign so many documents outside of a real estate closing in my life.

I debate taking the time to put the top down, and decide there will be other opportunities to drive around like a teenager. Now is the time to get to you. And the sooner the better.

That's the thing about you. Spend a bit of time with you and I just don't seem to want it to end. I've been away from you for far too long, and that's not even considering all the time we were apart before this morning. And I am starting to have difficulty driving because I'm imagining just what you may have in store for me when I get to wherever it is I'm going. The location makes it sound like an office building of some sort, but surely that can't be correct? I guess I'll find out when I get there. If I can keep from stopping by the side of the road and doing something to relieve this need. I don't want to wait to see you, but I am having trouble keeping both hands on the wheel.

I'm going to be with you, touching you, feeling you breathe on my skin. Oh God, I need to feel you inside me again. I put my foot firmly on the gas, determined to get to you faster than the directions say is possible. But they've never seen me when I felt this way.

Finally I pull into the parking lot of the building where I am supposed to be meeting you. And then it happens. A song comes on the radio. The song. I hear the first few bars, and the need to be touching you becomes unbearable. I grab my purse and run, slamming the door behind me. Please be close by.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?