<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

And you're kissing and biting my throat, sliding your hand under my thigh. I bend my knee, and you reach just a bit farther and grab my ass.

Oh, my God, I can't wait. But you know... you always do, and you put your hand over mine, slowing me down, bringing me back from the brink. I make some sound of protest, maybe a moan, perhaps a whimper, I couldn't begin to describe it.

Again, you silence me with your lips, kissing me while you continue to rub, varying the speed, the pressure of your hand on mine. I lift my hips, straining toward our fingers, willing you inside me. I look up, and see you watching me, changing your movements as I react, keeping me *this* close, backing off when you see my expression change, adding or subtracting pressure and speed, keeping me exactly where you want me, completely at your mercy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?