<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

I went for a walk today, back to the beach, along the sea wall. It was unusually windy, and for a while there, it felt as though I was going to be blown off the wall onto the beach.

I love walking there, where I would like to see you next. It was where I was walking when I made the decision to change my life. It was there that I practiced all the things I intended to say if we ever met. It is the setting for many of my fantasies, some of my photos, and most of my (imagined) conversations with you. It is good to know someone well enough to be able to carry on both sides of the conversation - with at least some possibility that you're getting it right.

I'm looking forward to the next time we talk, the next time we touch, the next time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?