<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 12, 2005

If you were here, if I had you for an entire weekend, what would we do?

Talk. And listen, and listen some more. Take a walk on that beach, by the pier.

I would try very hard not to burn breakfast, but if you insist on fucking me on the kitchen floor, the pancakes will burn.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It is Friday night, or early Saturday morning. So what would we be doing now? Would we be sleeping, all wrapped up in each other, or still talking?

Drinking coffee and making small talk?

Or fucking our brains out, and not stopping until Monday morning? (I like this idea, although we probably should stop long enough to have at least one meal. Maybe Sunday brunch?)

Or how about a combination of all of the above, mixed liberally with both kisses and laughter?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?