<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It is almost seven in the morning, and I need to start getting dressed for work soon, but I'm looking for inspiration. I think that now that the color is leaving my face (slowly but surely) and most of the moving is done (last loads tonight, thank goodness) although we will probably be unpacking for months, it might just be time for another story.

Should it be fact-based, like the one about the picnic? Or strictly a fantasy? Will you be spanking me for being so foolish as to fight over something replacable, or comforting me because I'm on my own again for the first time in years?

(Personally, I think the spanking is hotter, but the comfort would certainly be welcome right about now.)

Oh, and about Ladies day out, did you want her to cake me in enough makeup to cover it, or have you absolutely no intention of looking at my face anyway? (Just askin')

I'll tell you this, I am looking forward to getting back to a routine. I know we both love those surprises, and heaven knows I would probably melt if you knocked on the door, but still...

On the other hand, I really do like it when you surprise me, so perhaps routine isn't really what I'm looking for.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?