<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh God, I hope you never stop touching me.

I reach out to touch you, to feel your cheek, your body. You capture my hand with yours, trapping it between your hand and my thigh. You hold it and slide both our hands under my skirt, past the tops of my stockings. I hesitate, and you pinch my nipple with your other hand. You keep pinching, and while my brain is occupied elsewhere, you take my hand between my legs.

You direct it to my cunt, moving it where you would move your own, encouraging me to touch myself the way I want you to be touching me. You keep your hand over mine, determining the speed, direction and pressure of each stroke.

I am still just a bit reluctant, until you look me in the eye and say, "For me." I melt. Hearing you say out loud what until now I've only whispered in the privacy of my bedroom, feeling your body so close to mine, I give in to my desire, and don't even notice when you take your hand away.

You softly run your fingers up and down my thigh, watching me masturbate for you. And that is my mantra, you know. Every morning, I repeat it over and over... For you. Only for you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?