<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh lord, you feel so good I don't know if I can stand it. You put your hands around my waist, holding me still. We stay like that for what seems like several minutes (although I know it was less than one) and then you slowly lift me. Your hands encourage me to get up on my knees in the sand, rising until you almost slip out, then slamming me back down. Again and again we do this, the long slow exit folowed by the swift and complete rejoining. I have to tell you that I don't think I can wait any longer, and you reply, "Just a bit longer, little one." And I melt.

You keep one hand on my waist while the other slips under my skirt. You tease me, rubbing me so gently I could almost be imagining it, then changing the pace and force until I can't possibly continue to resist. I start to whimper, not knowing how much longer I can hold off when suddenly you pinch my clit between your fingers, and whisper, "Now."

You hold me until I stop shaking and my breathing is once again regular. I find myself having difficulty looking you in the eye, but you kiss me on the forehead, and tell me how pleased you are with my response.

I finally look up, and you smile at me before saying, "Suck me off." You don't have to ask twice. I somehow get my knees to bend in the right direction to place me where I need to be, and I lower my head, my hair falling around my face, and take you into my mouth. You taste of me, and on you I taste wonderful. I lick you until there is no more taste of me left, only you. And God, how I love feeling you, tasting you, sucking and licking and kissing you. Too soon, you hold my head while you cum. I clean you with my tongue, and when I have finished you hold me close once more.

We stay this way for a few minutes, until the tide starts to come in. We get up and hand in hand we start back down the beach.

"Lunch?" you ask, and I smile and nod. We'll go to the little hole in the wall coffee shop on the other side of the hill, where nobody knows either one of us.

When we reach the spot where it is possible to climb to the top of the sea wall, you squeeze my hand once more, and I make my way to the top while you watch from the sand. (It seems I'm always the one who has to make the climb - why is that?)

When I reach the top I look back, and smile down at you before we go our separate ways, you to your car and I to mine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?