<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

The way we're sitting, or half sitting half reclining, I can just reach you with my free hand. I grasp the tab on your zipper, sliding it down and reaching inside to feel you. So warm, so smooth, so wonderful. I gently pull my hand back out of your pants, bringing your cock with me. I lean closer, but the way you're holding me and the position of our hands prevents me from being able to do the things I'd love to be doing. So I have to content myself with teasing you with my fingers and the tip of my tongue.

I hear something, and a stream of sand and gravel slides down onto my back. I start to move, watching as you look around. You smile, and say "Just a squirrel". I relax, because while you sometimes don't tell me everything I might like to know, you never, ever lie to me.

You lean over me, and I think you're going to kiss me again, but you put your lips near my ear and whisper, "Are you ready to head back now?"

I can't have heard you correctly. You still have your hand on mine, rubbing, teasing, probing. You can't have said what I thought you said. But you repeat it, "I asked if you were ready to go." Of course, as you say this you're plunging your fingers into me, making me gasp with pleasure and shake my head in confusion. How can you be asking me if I'm ready to go, when you are busy making certain I will never want to leave?

Part of me wants to say yes, that I'm ready for whatever you have in mind, because I really hate saying no to you. But most of me wants to keep doing exactly what we're doing, to keep feeling you, so firm in my fingers, but with the softest skin I've ever felt. I want to continue to feel you, to taste you. I want you to keep doing what you're doing to me. God how I want that. But how can I say no?

Again, you probe for an answer. I open my mouth to say yes, but that isn't what comes out. I can't do it. I have to tell you. "No."

"No? Why not?"

Oh God, you're going to make me say it, aren't you? "Just, just no... please. Please." But that isn't enough for you, and again you question me, "Well, if you don't want to go, what do you want?"

Of course, the whole time we're talking you have continued to guide my hand where you want it, applying just enough pressure to make me crazy, and not enough to give me any relief. "Please, Oh,God,I want you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. Please."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?