<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

We have furniture!!

One of my friends gave me movers as a housewarming gift. She's incredible. I really do think you would like her.

I'm still working on that story idea... just can't find something that sounds realistic. I suppose it could be as simple as saying "No", but how often do I actually use that word? (Outside of the time I spend with teenagers, that is.)

The place is feeling more and more like home, and now that Maria is surrounded by all her things, and has found that yet another of her classmates lives nearby, she's beginning to feel better about everything. Beginning. It will take a while, I'm sure.

Thank you again for this morning. It was so thoughtful, and so very well thought-out, that I felt better all day. I'm starting to feel a little icky again now, but that's because of the moving, I think. It doesn't bring out the best in me under any circumstances. And under these? Not hardly.

I must admit I'm looking forward to what we discussed this morning. I'm hoping to inspire myself to do some writing in the morning, and to sleep really, really well tonight.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?