<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

We walk, and once again you slip your arm around my waist, your hand resting on my hip. You head away from the center of the mall, to the outskirts where there are more empty storefronts than customers.

"Can we go home now, please?"

"We can't leave yet. I haven't had the chance to admire my handiwork."

You stop in front of an empty storefront, about halfway between the main part of the mall and the exit to the parking lot. I turn to face you, and look up, waiting to see what you had in mind.

You put your hands on my shoulders and turn me until we are both facing an empty display window. I can see your reflection, and I watch as you take a step back. In this position, you are shielding me from casual viewers, although anyone approaching us would have the same view you do.

"Show me," you command, and I use my free hand to lift my skirt. "Higher." I comply, as my face begins to burn.

You take the cup of ice from my hand and roll it across my hot, red ass. As I breathe out a sigh of relief, you chuckle at my reaction. You continue, soothing every spot you had reddened just minutes before. You roll the cup slowly, from one side to the other, making sure not to miss even a little bit of the now-pink skin. As you reach the other side, you lower the cup just a little, overlapping your passes across my flesh.

You reach the area where ass meets thigh, and pull the cup away from my skin. Without thinking, I lean back toward you, toward the sensations you have just removed. Again, you chuckle, and tell me it is time to go. You take the edge of my skift from between my fingers and allow it to fall into place.

You take my hand and lead me back, back into the crowd, back to the planter. I close my eyes as we approach it, following you blindly, picturing what we must have looked like, you sitting there looking down at me, while I, like a pampered child who has finally pushed just a little too far, accept my punishment.

To my great relief, you don't stop. In fact, you don't even hesitate, walking past the planter and turning back into the main section of the mall. You pull at my hand, bringing me back to the present, and I open my eyes and increase my pace to keep up with you.






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?