<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yet another long, rambling post, possibly containing a nugget or two of gold, surrounded by the ordinary.

By this time tomorrow night, the dsl should be on, installed, and running properly. (God willing and the river don't rise.) I'm looking forward to being able to fall asleep knowing you're out there and may be keeping an eye on me. I know you don't make a habit of it, but you always seem to be there when I need you. Anyway, I think I'll sleep better.

And I'm certain it will encourage far better dreams than the ones I've been having lately.

Yes, I'm looking forward to dreams of lovely, friendly, adverture-filled visits, long conversations and lots of sex. Lots.

And no matter what anyone thinks, (and no, I don't mean you.) I can be a strong, capable, intelligent, successful woman and still desperately want and need someone to take care of me sometimes. And that's okay.

And now, before I go to bed, I'm going to close my eyes and picture you, naked and next to me.

Good night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?