<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

You reach up and using just your fingertips, you brush the hair away from my face. We're at my favorite beach, just past the golf course. The beach curves away from the pier, so we're nestled in an almost private spot.

I took off my heels before we started walking down the beach, and they are hanging by the straps from my fingers as we stroll. It has gotten windy, and the fog is rolling in. You wrap your arm around my waist, and direct me behind an outcropping of rocks.

We sit on the sand, our backs against the sea wall. The waves are breaking close by, and the roar of the surf drowns out the sounds of the people walking above. I lean back and close my eyes, savoring the moment and the company. I feel you beside me as you lean over and hug me.

Of course, there's more to it than that. While you have your arms around me (and believe me, I'm loving every second of it) you unhook my bra, allowing it to fall foward away from my breasts. The combination of having you near and the chill of the ocean breeze has made my nipples harder than I can ever remember them. I reach out to pull you closer, and you back away. I open my eyes, just in time to see you reach for the buttons on my blouse. "Hey! There are people..." You shut me up by kissing me, while you continue to unbutton my blouse. My bra is hanging now, no longer trapped against my body by my clothes, and you reach up under it to rub one of my nipples with the side of your thumb.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?