<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Good night, my love.

Do you remember how you comforted me when I had just moved, and I had that terrible flu? I find myself longing for that comfort tonight. To feel you with me, to know you are thinking of me, and smiling at what I am feeling. The physical demonstration of the hugs you cannot give.

I long to be held that way. I am feeling very alone and even though I know that you are always with me, I continue to cry. I don't know how to get over this one. I have always thought that people were basically good, and decent, and honorable. That they meant what they said, and that they wouldn't allow themselves to become petty and mean.

Am I just foolish to think this way? Should I start to believe that everyone is out for himself, and that anybody who claims to care is a liar?

But then I think of you. And I know that there are at least some kind, loving, decent people still out there.

Thank you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?