<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I know you like it when I tell you (in graphic detail) just exactly what I want, how much I want you, the ways I want you to touch me, the ways I want to touch you, so I'm going to take a little time today and tell you all about it.

Well, first of all, I really would love that unending flight in your arms. Can't think of many things that would be sweeter. But, fantasy aside, here are the things I just can't wait to do for, and with you.

Oh, where to start? At the beginning, I guess.

It doesn't matter where we are, or how we got there. All that matters is that I have your cock in my mouth, and my arms around your ass, holding you close while you cum. And later, you'll hold me in your arms and I'll rest my head on your chest while trying not to drift off... you have no idea how satifsying it is to have you that way. Sigh.

Okay, time to move on.

I want to lick your balls, and your ass. I want to see the look in your eyes, the smile on your face while I do these things. (Okay, logistics aside...) I love the way you taste, the way it feels to have my face buried in your ass. God, I'd better stop now or I'll never get to work.

More later. Much more, if I have my way.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?