<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

It is funny. While I know that there are a few people who read this, and a couple of people who know who I am, I didn't think anyone but you knew about the other journal. I'm almost sure who my stalker friend is, but not quite - the person I think it might be hasn't been willing to say one way or the other. But boy is my anonymous friend pushy. And you know darned well I just don't take that from anyone but you. Tell me what to do, and most people can be guaranteed that I'll do the exact opposite. (Of course, you're not most people, are you?)

I have to admit that it is just a bit strange to think that someone who seems to know me would choose that way to communicate. I mean, I write to you here, but I also talk to you every day. This is just a series of comments on an anonymous weblog.

And in the last comment, he ended by saying "I'm waiting..."

If I was even a touch less foolhardy, I'd ask you to walk me home at night.

Tomorrow, another story. Perhaps one that reflects a very fond memory. And a nap.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?