<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Today's fantasies have had a single recurring theme. You're standing there, by the wall, near the door, somewhere across the room. You look at me, and tell me to come to you.

When I do, you wrap your arms around me and ask me if that's what I want. Of course, I say yes, because there are very few things I enjoy more than being in your arms.

You pull me a little closer, sliding your hand down my back and onto my ass. You start to tap, gently, and ask again if that's what I want. Well, I'm having some trouble getting the words out, but you're waiting, so I look up at you and say "Yes." Just yes, because I'm having some difficulty finding words right now.

You tap me again, just a little bit harder, and ask "What did you say?" I have my arms around your neck,and I pull your head down so that I can whisper in your ear (I'm not sure I can keep from drawing attention to us if I try to say it out loud),"Oh, yes. That is exactly what I want."

And now I'm going to take a nice cold shower...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?