<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

We push back from the gate, and the flight attendants start telling us all the safety features and escape routes, the usual stuff. I continue to enjoy the feeling of being in your arms, although I must admit I'm a bit nervous about what your other hand is doing.

We're on the runway, getting ready for takeoff and the staff is heading back to their seats, checking seat belts on the way. I can see them coming toward us, and while I love the feeling of your arm draped around my shoulders, and your hand cupping my breast, I don't really want the nice young man checking seat belts to see it. So I try to move, to slip away, and God, what a mistake that is! You're so gentle so much of the time that I sometimes forget just how strong your grip can be. Now instead of being embarrassed by the way we're sitting, I'm just trying not to squeal when the attendant walks past.

After what feels like an eternity, but is really less than a minute, everyone is seated and the plane starts to pick up speed. We're getting ready for takeoff, and I reach up to hold your hand until we're safely in the air. You, however, are not ready to let go just yet, so I put my hand over yours just to be touching you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?