<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

We're pressed back into the seats as the plane rises. Of course, you take full advantage of this opportunity to slide your hand toward the back of the seat - so high on my thigh now that I'm starting to blush.

I don't think I've ever appreciated a sweater so much. But I do appreciate the way you're holding me, and even though I would never admit it, I'm not at all unhappy with what you're doing under there. Of course, you can tell, can't you? Yeah, my body betrays me again. And you won't ever let me forget it. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy what you're doing and try not to let on just how excited I'm getting.

After all, you haven't told me I can speak yet, so there really isn't anything else to do but snuggle close to you and hope this flight never ends.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?