<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Talked to an old friend tonight. She recommended I quit taking all my medication and "get tough". I think I'll just ignore that particular piece of advice, and try really hard not to discuss anything of substance the next time I see her.

It is difficult enough without people second-guessing the doctor. Especially someone who has never met the man in question, and has no idea what has gone on during the last eighteen years.

Believe it or not, she was shocked to hear that I'm afraid of strangers. Reminded me that the woman she knew was anything but timid...

One more reason to go and spend some time with old friends, I guess. Funny - the original title of this weblog was "Ellie wants her life back". I suppose I knew what I had to do even then.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?