<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Spent a little time on my own this past week. It was enlightening, in that I figured out that I needed to take some steps I have been avoiding in order to get on with my life, and that I am not anywhere near as far along in my treatment as I had thought I was.

Maybe it was the fact that my purse grew legs and walked off with both my driver's license and passport, or the fact that because of the crazy schedule I was unable to take my medications the way I should, but the numbness is back, and I'm doing very little except sleeping and making sure Maria has what she needs. I have to get out this week - if I continue in this fashion I *will* end up at the beach, and nobody (with the possible exception of the stbx) really wants that.

I just wish I could see you. I don't know exactly what it would entail, but I do know that I would feel something. It might not be the most pleasurable (for me, anyway) but I *would* feel. And I need to feel something again.

(Yes, I know you want it to be pleasurable for me too - and I'll always love that about you.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?