<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

As you know, on Saturday I went on a bit of a road trip - left at 9:30 in the morning and got home at 4 Sunday morning. Just a quick jaunt from the San Francisco Bay Area to a tiny little town called Darwin, CA which is somewhere near Death Valley.

I did take some unnecessary risks, and I did get myself so tired that I managed to convince myself that you wouldn't really mind all that much if I were to die.

But as soon as I got home, I told you what I had done. And once again you showed me just how much you do care about my well-being. It wasn't the most enjoyable thing you've ever had me do, but I will remember it for a very long time, and attempt to avoid getting myself into those sorts of situations in the future.

Thank you for caring enough to make the punishment one I don't believe I will ever come to enjoy...

and one I will never forget.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?