<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Some days, like today, I find it difficult to believe how lucky I am. Don't get me wrong - things are still just as rough, and I'm nowhere near ready to be declared "cured" or even "able to cope with that which we cannot cure", but I am still so very lucky to have you, and to have the opportunity to bring the girls down here to the convention and just see them smile.

Thank you for figuring out exactly what to do to help me sleep while away from the relative safety of the apartment, and after having spent days and days surrounded by crowds of people. You really do know me better than I do myself. And I will always love you for it.

I found a couple of characters I think you might consider interesting - I have some research to do, but the gentleman was carrying a two headed spear of some sort, and the young woman was kneeling at his feet, collared and leashed.

I got a couple of photos (on the phone, so I'm not certain how long it is going to take me to transfer them to the pc so I can send them to you) and I hope you'll enjoy them.

I'm looking forward to talking with you again soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?