<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I dress, only cheating a little bit (and hoping you won't notice) and put on the shoes. You look at me sitting on the bed fastening the last buckle, and tell me to get up.

The moment of truth - will you notice? You don't appear to, but I know better than to count my chickens.

You turn me around, slowly, and mention that you think something is missing. You reach back into the cupboard and bring out my collar. You fasten it around my neck, and as you do so you whisper in my ear, "That skirt is riding a little low on your hips, isn't it? Perhaps you'd best fix that before we leave."

Damn.

"I'm sure it was a mistake, leaving the skirt around your hips instead of pulling it all the way up, but it is a mistake I want to be certain you will never be making again."

Seemingly out of nowhere, the crop appears in your hand. You must have gotten it while I was distracted putting on my heels - so you did notice right away, and even gave me a chance to fix it before you brought it up. I'm *so* going to get it.

"Bend over the bed," you say, "the evening is starting out a little differently than I had expected, but I will enjoy seeing these stripes while we are out."

"Count." "One (ouch) Two (*ouch*) Three (OUCH!)"

You help me up, give me a kiss on the forehead, and lead me down the steps to the door which has been standing open all this time. We go to the truck, and you open the door for me - smirking as you watch me climb in and gasp when my bare behind touches the seat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?