<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oh, thank goodness it is you. I try to usher you in, so I can close the door before any of the neighbors looks out a window, or arrives home from work, but you stand in the doorway, looking down at me, smiling. You tell me I'm a good girl, and then you do it - you put your arms around me, giving me the look you know makes me weak in the knees.

You move so that you are facing the door, and my back is to it. I try to protest, but you silence me with a kiss, the kiss. The one I wish could last forever.

You take my hand and say "Come." I follow you as you half march, half drag me up the stairs to the bedroom. "Oh, good. You've left the door open for me. Now, let's see what will be appropriate for this evening."

You rummage through my clothes like a teenager - pulling out one article, looking at it, and discarding it onto the bed. I'm going to have some cleaning to do when you have made your decision.

Ah, you have selected a blouse. It is white, button down (of course) and fairly sheer, but it will go with just about any skirt I own.

You turn from the closet to the dresser, and begin pawing through my underwear drawer. "Where is it?" you ask. "What?" I respond, having a pretty good idea what it is you're looking for, but not wanting to second- guess you, as that leads to the sort of punishment I'm not anxious to experience right now.

"The white bra - you know the one." "Oh, that one. I keep it with the other things I don't want anyone else going through."

I lead you to the locked cupboard which contains all our toys and several articles of clothing. You pull out both the open cup bra and the tiny maroon skirt.

"Put them on and tuck in the blouse," you command. "Now for the shoes. Oh, yes, the black ones with the ankle strap. They will do nicely for this evening."

"But I can hardly walk in them," I stammer. "I'll have to lean on you for support all night."

You just smile, and I wonder what exactly it is you have planned for us.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?