<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You stretch out the arm you've had around me, and gently trace the small welts that will be gone all too soon. I moan, and squirm closer to you, trying to take more of you into my mouth.

You softly place the palm of your hand on my ass, slowly rubbing, then raise it and just a little bit less gently bring it back down. Oh, God, I can't get close enough.

You slide one finger between my legs, feeling the dampness and make a decision - continuing to drive at this point is probably not a great idea. You pull off the highway, I have no idea where, because I have my face buried in your lap and am not about to let go.

I hear the motor turn off, and then I feel your hand on me once again. Softly, teasingly you run your palm across my ass, one cheek and then the other. I can't help but lift my hips as you raise your hand away from me, and you chuckle.

You do love to torment me like this - making me crazy with lust and just keeping me that way for hours or days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?