<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

You watch as I lean over to unlock your door, then walk around the front of thetruck to enter. I've kept my seatbelt on but turned toward you on the seat, pulling one leg up under me.

As you put the truck into reverse, you put one arm around my shoulders, pulling my head onto your chest. I love riding next to you, and am (one of these days) going to find another bench seat so I can touch you more while we drive.

You remind me that the places we're going are likely to be crowded, and I try to bury my face farther into your chest. You, of course, take advantage of this by putting your hand on the small of my back and encouraging my face toward your groin.

I've got both hands free, and I know I'll feel better afterwards, so I reach for your zipper, carefully pull it down, and reach inside to release you. (I still wish you had a bench seat.) I wrap my mouth around you, and as I feel you respond, my worries fade away.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?