<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm standing in the kitchen, peeling vegetables for tonight's pot roast when you come in and put your arms around my waist. I turn my head and find that you have dropped yours enough that I can give you a kiss on the cheek. You whisper, "Good girl," in my ear. "That will make a lovely dinner tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?" I ask, turning slightly to look at you. You slip a finger through one of my nipple rings and guide me back toward the sink. "Yes, tomorrow. Tonight we're having guests."

"I have invited several of my friends over to play poker this evening. I am having beer, liquor and mixers delivered, but you will need to provide hors d'ouvres and such."

"And you'll come in to the kitchen to get them when you need more?" I ask, hopefully.

"No, you will be expected to play the role of hostess, and to greet our guests and make certain each has what he needs."

My heart sinks. I had hoped to remain behind closed doors, cooking and cleaning up while the men enjoyed their game. "Damn," slips out before I can prevent it. I clap a hand over my mouth and pray you didn't hear, but your grip on my nipple suddenly becomes tighter, and you turn me around to face you.

"You object?" you ask, simultaneously lifting my chin so I can't avoid meeting your gaze. "No, it's just..."

"Oh, yes, that. Well, I'll pick out something for you to wear. Something special."

I breathe a sigh of relief. For a while there I thought you wouldn't be relaxing the rule and I would be expected to serve while wearing only stockings and high heels.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?