<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm surprised, as we don't ordinarily use these, but you're the boss, so I place it on your cock and unroll it gently.

"Skirt up and on my lap," you say. This is getting strange even for us. I stand, lift my skirt and move in front of your seat. You place your hands on my hips, guiding me down and suddenly I understand the reason for the condom. I can feel the head of you cock against my ass, and it is cool with lubrication from the condom, but I can still feel the heat beneath the latex.

Slowly, carefully you lower me onto you. I can feel your cock stretching me, filling me to the point where I don't believe I can take any more. You notice that I've gotten tense, and you sharply pull me toward you, filling me completely. You keep one hand on my hip, to restrain me and your other arm you place around my waist. You hold me there, with my back against your chest and my head resting on your shoulder. It is wonderful.

I turn my head so my cheek is against your shoulder and I am facing you. "You like this?" you ask. "Oh, yes. I could stay this way forever."

With that you move your hand from my hip to my cunt and begin to tease me just a little bit. You run your fingers up between my lips and my thighs, stopping once ina while to pay attention to my clit. I'm leaning against you trying not to moan, when you plunge two fingers inside me. "Oh, God." I whisper in your ear. "What are you trying to do to me?"

"Fill you everywhere. It is what you have always said you want, and today is the day I give you exactly what you want." "Do you like it," you ask. I can't formulate a reply, as I am too busy trying not to draw attention as the movie has begun.

"I'm going to see just how many times I can make you cum before you stop being able to control your reactions. I want to see what happens when you're really overloaded with sensations."

I'm trying, really I am, but you continue to hit all the right spots, with just the right rhythm to make me melt. Over and over again you bring me just to the edge, and then back off slightly. I don't know if I can stand any more. "Want me to stop?" you ask. "No, don't stop. Don't ever stop."

So you bring out the heavy artillery. The nipple clamps and the chain. Gently, lovingly you place them on my nipples, tightening them until they are just past uncomfortable, and approaching painful. You leave them there, chain dangling, while you tease me some more. Then you turn it on full... with each thrust of your cock or your fingers you grip the chain and either pull, twist, or simply hold it up and let it fall, taking my nipples with it.

I continue to try to fightit, until you whisper three words into my ear. Hearing them, I melt, and everything you are doing becomes so much more pleasurable. Within a matter of minutes I cum, trying to cover my mouth with my hand to suppress the moans.

You do it again and again, through most of the movie. Every once in a while you offer me a sip of something cool to drink, for which I am thankful, until you take the cold cup and rub it onto my overly sensitive nipples. And then the whole cycle begins over again.

I don't know if I can make it until the end of the movie, when you suddenly, sharply bite that place on my neck that you know so well. It is just all over now. No amount of covering my mouth with my hands is going to keep this inside. God, I'm so embarrassed. There are people all around us, and most of them seem to be looking our way.

You hold me until I stop shaking, then lift me off your lap, returning me to my seat. You remove the condom and dispose of it (safely) and then you turn to me and say, "My turn." You take my hand and direct me onto my knees in front of my seat. You raise the arm between the seats so we have more room, and then you smile and whisper "Suck me off."

Gladly. I love the feeling of you inside my mouth, I love the way you taste, the way you respond to my lips and tongue. I love making you happy, even for just a little while.

As the credits begin to roll, I feel you starting to cum into my mouth. I try to catch every drop with my tongue, and yet when you are finished I find myself cleaning you with my lips and tongue to get any spots I may have missed. You pat me on the head and remind me that the lights will be coming up soon, and I look up at you, questioning you with my eyes. "Yes," you respond, "there will be time for more later."

I let go, and realise that there is no time to do anything about the clamps before the lights come up so I simply button the sheer blouse over them. Let people see - I'm not ashamed of being yours.

You take my hand and lead me out of the theater. On the way to the vehicle you ask me a question. "So, what was the movie about?" "I have no idea."

You continue to walk with me, tightening your grip on my hand just a bit. We reach the passenger door and you open it for me, strapping the seat belt around me. You get in on the driver's side, and look at me with affection and excitement in your eyes.

"You were supposed to be watching the movie," you state. "It was an exercise in concentration."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what was expected of me, so I was just trying to stay quiet."

"Well, we'll just have to make certain you don't make that mistake again, won't we?" you ask as we pull out of the parking lot, headed for home. "I think you will be spending a little time with the crop this evening, and then perhaps I'll take you for a walk through the neighborhood on your leash."

I know these aren't the worst you can come up with, and am hoping that you will settle for this punishment rather than continuing to come up with additional ideas. But the look on your face, and that half smile with which you look at me leaves me wondering... what will happen when we leave the vehicle? Will you make me strip and crawl into the house, wearing only the nipple clamps? Will you wait util we get inside and chain the clamps to my collar, leaving me to sleep that way until morning? Will it be something I haven't the experience or the imagination to think of?

Whatever it will be, I'm absolutely certain of one thing- it may start out as a punishment, but you will find a way to make both of us enjoy it in the end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?