<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

You place your arm around me, your hand at the small of my back. You propell me out of the restaurant, not too quickly, but with enough pressure that I know we have somewhere else to be.

You put me into the vehicle, and go around to get into the driver's seat. "So, how did you like your dinner?" you ask. I just blush and try to look away.

You chuckle as the engine turns over, and we're on our way. You don't answer when I ask you where we're going, so I begin imagining all sorts of scary things. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I ask. "Enjoying what?" you reply. "Keeping me in suspense."

You just chuckle again and put your arm around me. I put my head on your chest and close my eyes, safe and comfortable in your presence. It doesn't really matter where we're going. You'll be there, and I know you won't let anything too bad happen.

We pull off the freeway and you turn into the driveway of a movie theater. It looks pretty crowded, and I can tell by the gleam in your eyes that you were counting on the crowd.

You have already bought the tickets, so we go straight to the door. I have no idea what we're supposed to be seeing, but you seem to know exactly where to go, so I just follow your lead into one of the theaters.

It is already pretty dark in there, so I grab the back of your shirt and just blindly follow you up a flight of stairs and into a row of seats. You sit, and I sit next to you. By now my eyes are adjusting to the dark, and I can see that we are at the end of the row, next to the wall, in the next to the last row of seats. I still don't know what movie we're going to see, but all I can do is hope it won't be something so filthy that everyone knows why we're here.

The lights go down, and the previews begin. Some silly comedy, a historical romance, yet another version of Star Wars. I look at you to see what you're thinking, and while I'm facing you I notice that you have pulled something out of your pocket. As I watch, you unzip your pants, pull out your already erect penis and open the little packet in your hand. "Put it on," you command.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?