<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

You slap me on the ass, (and it is a damned good thing that I jumped, rather than biting...) and told me it was time to go - we had reservations for dinner.

I raised my head and looked at you. You really were serious. You got yourself fully dressed and started the motor. I opened my mouth to say something, and very quickly shut it again as I saw the look on your face. Boy, when you mean business, you mean business.

I sat back and waited to see where we were headed. You got back onto the freeway, and I noticed that we were much farther north than I had thought.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out when we get there. All you need to know is that I'll be the only one speaking to the staff, and that you will be unbuttoning at least one more button on that blouse."

I did as I was told, as usual. I was still curious as can be, but I know better than to question you more than once. You reached over and pushed my skirt up just a little bit higher, as it had managed to cover more than you like when I was scooting around on the seat.

You exited the freeway into a town I'd never visited. It is close to the city, but as far as I know, it is just a bedroom community - what could possibly be there to interest you? We continued past the center of town, and you honked and waved every single time we passed by someone in a vehicle from which I could possibly be seen. I could feel my face getting red, but didn't dare complain. I walked into this relationship with my eyes wide open, and the rules don't change just because I'm embarrassed. In fact, the redder I got, the more you smiled.

Finally you pulled into a parking lot. It was a restaurant of some sort, but I couldn't see the name, and the decor wasn't making it obvious what kind of meal was ahead of us.

You got out, looking back at me only to say, "Don't move." I waited, and you made your way around to my side of the vehicle. You opened the door and held out your hand to help me get out. I slid out of the seat, pushing my skirt up even higher. "Don't even think about touching it" you said. Oh, how I hoped that gravity would be on my side for once. And it did slide back down a little, but I was far too exposed to be comfortable going into a public place. But you held my hand, and we walked toward the entrance.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?