<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

I hesitate, unsure of my next move. I hear footsteps, and know I had better decide quickly what is going to happen next, so (to buy myself some time) I kiss the soft inside of her thigh, allowing my lips to savor the texture of her young skin.

I move around her thigh until I reach that tender flesh between cunt and ass. I think I'll start here and ease my way into this. I'm nervous. I don't want to hurt her, and I really don't know what I'm doing down here, but this is what you want, so here goes...

I reach out with my tongue and taste the soft, tender skin. She tastes sweet, even here. I slowly follow the skin up toward her outer lips, licking and kissing along the way. She has been waxed very recently, and her genitals are naked before me. I can see that her lips have become swollen and are gaping open, just a bit.

I lick along the outside lips with the flat of my tongue, moving my head toward hers, then back down to lick the other side. She places her hands on my head, and I glance up to see her smile. Perhaps I won't screw this up after all. I lick the very top of the outer lips, where they would meet if they weren't opening to receive my tongue. I reach inside to find the tiny space between the outer and inner lips, separating them and tasting each as I listen carefully for the slightest sign of distress. I follow this space to her clit, but I don't touch it. Not yet. I open her farther with my tongue and lick directly between her inner lips, from bottom to top, still avoiding any contact with her clit. I taste her, and then I slip my tongue inside her. Wow. This is different than anything I have ever felt before, the texture, the dampness, the way the muscles resist, then give way to me.

She begins to squirm, and I take that to mean that she is ready for me to start teasing her most sensitive area. Again I avoid touching it directly - that could be too much, and spoil her fun. I run my tongue around it, approaching the hood, backing away, approaching again. I let her set the pace, her hands directing my head to the places she enjoyed most, and away from others. But I can feel her arms begin to tremble, and I know the time is right for some direct stimulation. I push the hood over her clit back with my tongue, and begin to tease the small nub of flesh by quickly flicking it with just the tip of my tongue. Slowly at first, then faster as she pulls my face closer to her body.

I can feel her orgasm beginning, and I want to feel what you feel when you're inside me, so I slide my tongue inside her, as deep as I can get it, and feel the muscles contracting as she climaxes.

she moves away, just slightly, as more stimulation at this point could become painful rather than pleasurable. As she moves, I feel your hands on my waist, lifting me off the couch, away from her body.

You turn me to face you and kiss me - long and hard. You take her taste from me and replace it with your own. God I want you to take me right there, but you have something else in mind.

You hold me close and whisper in my ear, "I think the gentlemen could use new beers," and I laugh because you never change. I head off into the kitchen to get the beer, and I can hear you say to your friends, "So, which of you would like to deal?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?