<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 24, 2005

I see you in the luggage area. You look wonderful, even from this distance. I would love to walk up behind you, cover your eyes with my hands and say "Guess Who", but of course I'd need my stepstool to do that. Still, I could sneak up behind you... perhaps another time. I'd really like to keep my head solidly on my shoulders this weekend.

So I walk up next to you and slip my hand into yours. You turn, and smile. "I've been waiting for your suitcase to show up - and this time you got here before it did."

"Yes, well, I had a good reason to hurry, didn't I?"

You smile down at me and put your arms around me, pulling me close while still watching for my suitcase. "Hey - I'm down here," I exclaim.

"Hush." You lean down and gaze at the off the shoulder top I'm wearing. "Is that supposed to be a hint?" you ask. "Well, perhaps," I reply, "I really do miss feeling your lips there."

"Like this?" you ask, as you reach down to kiss the one spot that always turns my knees to jello.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?